How to Make Informed Choices about Standard Care and Clinical Trials
Kenneth J. Smith, MD
Saturday, April 13th, 2013
10:30 am - 1:00 pm
For patients and caregivers.
This free education program will be held at:
New Mexico Museum for Natural History and Science (Map
1801 Mountain Rd NW
Albuquerque, NM 87104
- Steps to take to help you make treatment decisions.
- Questions to ask about benefits and risks of standard treatments and treatments under study in clinical trials.
- How new blood cancer treatments are developed and approved.
- How to sort out the myths from the facts about clinical trials.
- How to locate clinical trials that may be right for you.
- How The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society can help.
Complimentary lunch will be served.