Fill out this form to be added to the 2018 Scott Firefighter Stairclimb Waitlist.
Often times we have participants who become injured, cannot change their shifts, or decide they cannot meet the fundraising minimum and resign their spot. Please keep in mind there is no guarantee you will make it off the waitlist & entry into the event is not solely dependent upon order of when you joined the waitlist.
NEW IN 2018: Spots that open up in the event will be given to the top fundraisers from the waitlist. In order to become a waitlist fundraiser, you must reach out to our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a fundraising account. We will email you a link to register as a "waitlist" participant, and you will receive a personal fundraising page to collect donations.
Every waitlist fundraiser must raise the minimum of $300 to qualify for possible entry into the event.
Waitlisters who are given entry to the event will be notified via email at 0900 PST on the three dates below:
- Thursday December 7, 2017
- Thursday January 4, 2018
- Tuesday February 20, 2018 (the waitlist closes on this date)
Even if you don't secure a spot in the 2018 event:
- Every waitlist fundraiser who raises $300 by February 16, 2018 will receive an event dri-fit t-shirt.
- Every waitlist fundraiser who raises $400 or more by March 30, 2018 qualifies for a Scott Firefighter Stairclimb Incentive Store item. The 2018 Incentive Store is coming soon.
- Every waitlist fundraiser who raises $1,800 or more by March 30, 2018 will qualify for Early Bird Registration status for the 2019 event.
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
Thank you and best of luck!